RED LAVA MEXICAN BEACH PEBBLES - 2 to 4 Inch Stones - 35 Pounds - Natural Rocks for Fire Pits and to Accent Indoor and Outdoor Gardens, Ponds, Fountains, Arts and Crafts, Protect Plants, Block Weeds
RED LAVA MEXICAN BEACH PEBBLES - 2 to 4 Inch Stones - 35 Pounds - Natural Rocks for Fire Pits and to Accent Indoor and Outdoor Gardens, Ponds, Fountains, Arts and Crafts, Protect Plants, Block Weeds by Custom Pro at Fountain City Art Ctr.. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. GREAT FOR INSIDE AND OUTSIDERed Lava Beach Pebbles beautify the interiors and exteriors of residential and commercial properties! In addition to
Red Lava Beach Pebbles beautify the interiors and exteriors of residential and commercial properties! In addition to being stylish decor, these stones also prevent weeds from growing. They provide permanent protection, unlike bark mulch, which decomposes over time and has to be replaced.
FOR FIRE PITS AND MUCH MORE
Recommended for use in fire pits, fireplaces and other heating applications, these lava beach pebbles are also perfect for landscaping projects, rock gardens and accents in interior designs. Highlight centerpieces and art projects with them to create fascinating focal points indoors or outdoors.
Attention: When using wet lava rocks in your fire pit, allow the lava rocks to heat up in your fire pit's flames for at least 30 minutes before enjoying your fire pit up close. In rare instances, wet lava rocks can trap moisture and burst upon rapid heating. For your safety, stay at least 15 feet from the flames while the lava rocks actively dry in your fire pit. Cover your fire pit to keep the lava rocks dry while they are not in use.
For the best results, do not install lava rocks more than 1 inch above burner holes in a fire pit. Do not block or obstruct burner holes.
WONDERFUL COLOR AND TEXTURE
These versatile stones are red or pink with light speckles. Because they were tumbled by sea waves, the rocks are smooth and have rounded sides.
Beautify your interior or exterior designs with these Red Lava Beach Pebbles - 2 to 4 inches, about 35 pounds.
Click "Add to Cart" now!
Features & Highlights
- ✅ IDEAL FOR MANY USES: These professional grade 2 to 4 inch Red Lava Beach Pebbles enhance any residential or commercial location! Use them to cover soil in gardens or planters, edge flowerbeds, or surround a pond or fountain. They are intriguing features in Japanese or Zen rock gardens and great for fire pits, fireplaces and similar applications. Also accent flower arrangements, centerpieces and arts and crafts projects with them. Together, these rounded pebbles weigh about 35 pounds.
- ✅ BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE VOLCANIC ROCK: The unique composition of these pebbles enable them to radiate heat at high temperatures without degrading, cracking or crumbling. These rocks are rated for extended use in fire pits, fireplaces and other heating applications. They last longer than firewood and will provide stunning ambiance in your fire pit time and time again!
- ✅ PRETTY AND PRACTICAL: These red or pink pebbles feature light colored speckles. Placed around plants, these stones protect foliage and help to reduce weed growth.
- ✅ GENEROUS COVERAGE: When arranged in a 4 to 5 inch deep layer, 35 pounds of these landscaping stones cover about 1 square foot of surface area.
- ✅ NATURALLY SMOOTH: The motions of sea waves naturally tumbled these pebbles, making them smooth. The wave action also rounded the edges of these rocks.