Product Description ::
This bistro set is a beautiful addition for your outdoor decor.
Made from sturdy rust free cast aluminum and molded into
an antique green look, you will enjoy years of use with little
or no maintenance at all. The legs are made of sturdy iron,
which provide a stable place to rest. The green color gives
the set an antique look which is perfect to match any outdoor
furniture. Whether in your backyard, patio, deck or even your
restaurant outdoor dining space, you will enjoy this set.
Add a touch of style to your backyard or garden with this
beautiful bistro set!
Beautiful bistro set (2 chairs and 1 round table)
Constructed with sturdy cast aluminum and cast iron
Rose pattern in chairs and table
Strong, sturdy and comfortable
Includes 1.8" umbrella hole
Solid legs provide safe place to sit and relax
Antique style allows it to fit with any backyard or home
Materials : Cast iron, metal
Color : Antique green
Table Size : 23.5"D x 26"H
Chair size : 16"L x 16"W x 31.5"H
Chair Seating Height : 16"
Backrest Height : 16.5"
Space Between Chair Feet : 16.5"
Space Between Table Feet : 17"
Umbrella Hole Diameter : 1.75"
Table Weight : 18.5lbs
Chair Weight : 14lbs
Chair Weight Capacity : 330lbs
Table Weight Capacity : 110lbs
Features & Highlights
- Beautiful bistro set (2 chairs and 1 round table) Constructed with sturdy cast aluminum and cast iron
- Strong, sturdy and comfortable Rose pattern in chairs and table Includes 1.8" umbrella hole
- Solid legs provide safe place to sit and relax Antique style allows it to fit with any backyard or home
- Maintenance free Assembly required. Materials : Cast iron, metal.
- Color : Antique green. Table Size : 23.5"D x 26"H. Chair size : 16"L x 16"W x 31.5"H. RECEIVE FREE BONUS E-BOOK with tips for the way to enjoy their life.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Eight24hours, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.