Product Description & Reviews
This portable vacuum system has a 100 Square Foot Cartridge Filter built in with an Above Ground Pump and can process 85 gallon a minute. All the equipment comes mounted on a small cart and comes complete with a 35 foot cord (no GFCI.) The check valve assembly is an add on option. Also features: 100 sq. ft Filter 1 HP In-Ground Pump 85 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) Small Cart 35-ft 115 Volt Cord On /Off switch with GFCIIdeal for pools, fountains, ponds, or other water features. Perfect for winterizing and draining pools and spas!.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for pools, fountains, ponds, or other water features
- Perfect for winterizing and draining pools and spas!
- Powerful suction picks up everything including sand!
- Best item for saving time and money while protecting the main filter from excessive dirt and debris!
- Pool professional's love this item helps make their job easier.
|Manufacturer:||Advantage Mfg., Inc.|
|Brand:||Advantage Manufacturing, Inc.|
|Model:||Mini Vac II|
|Publisher:||Advantage Mfg., Inc.|
|Studio:||Advantage Mfg., Inc.|
|Item Weight:||200 pounds|
|Item Size:||25 x 35 x 35 inches|
|Package Weight:||300 pounds|
|Package Size:||40 x 40 x 40 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Advantage Manufacturing, Inc., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.