Little Giant WGP-80-PW Dual Discharge Waterfall and Stream Pump, 673 watts, 3500 GPH
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 3% on the Little Giant WGP-80-PW 3500 GPH Dual Discharge Waterfall Pump, 673 watts by Little Giant at Fountain City Art Ctr.. MPN: 566417. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: Cord length: 16 feet Horsepower: 5/6 HP Voltage: 120V Amps: 6.3 Wattage: 673 watts Dimensions: 11 x 6.35 x 8.1 inches Weight: 14.68
- Cord length: 16 feet
- Horsepower: 5/6 HP
- Voltage: 120V
- Amps: 6.3
- Wattage: 673 watts
- Dimensions: 11 x 6.35 x 8.1 inches
- Weight: 14.68 pounds
- Product warranty: 3-year warranty
With a unique dual-discharge design, this pump allows for operation of 2 water features simultaneously. It can be used in ponds, waterfalls, and streams with up to 2,400 gallons of water and a maximum pumping height of 29 feet. It must be plugged into a proper 120-Volt outlet in order to keep your water moving. It is ideal for use in waterfall and stream applications,
This pump is extremely versatile, able to be used vertically or horizontally. Powerful direct-drive pump produces greater starting torque and flow pressure than comparable magnetic drive submersible pumps. Corrosion resistant body designed for non potable submersible use. 1-1/4-inch female pipe thread discharge, 1-1/4-inch barbed adaptor discharge. Maximum pumping height of 29-feet. 3 year warranty. For up to 2400 gallons. 673 watts. 16-feet cord.
Features & Highlights
- POND WATER PUMP: A pump is the heartbeat of your waterfall or stream, and this Little Giant 3500 GPH 673-Watt Dual Discharge Waterfall Pump is the perfect heart for water feature.
- STREAM PUMP: The powerful, direct-drive pump produces mind-blowing starting torque and flow pressure than comparable magnetic drive submersible pumps. Corrosion-resistant body designed for non-potable submersible use.
- DUAL DISCHARGE PUMP: With a unique dual-discharge design, this pump allows for operation of 2 water features simultaneously. It can be used in ponds, waterfalls, and streams with up to 2,400 gallons of water and a maximum pumping height of 29 feet.
- VERSATILITY: It is extremely versatile and able to be used vertically or horizontally. It is efficient, oil-less and safe for use in your pond.
- WATERFALL PUMP WARRANTY: It must be plugged into a proper 120-Volt outlet in order to keep your water moving. It has 3500 GPH capacity, 1-1/4-Inch female pipe thread discharge; 1-1/4-inch barbed adaptor discharge. It provides 3-year warranty.
|Item Weight:||13.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.09 x 6.89 x 6.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Little Giant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Lifegard Aquatics
mpn: R800004, ean: 0788379314910,
PG Pumps are high performance energy-efficient pumps. It is designed for Pond, Water Gardens, Fountains, Waterfalls, Hydroponic Systems, Irrigation Systems and Water Features. For use in either wet or dry installations and features Wet Rotor/Wet Bear...
mpn: SP2200, ean: 0180397000095,
Features of the SP Series Pumps
Features of the ProEco SP Series Pump:
Hybrid mag drive pump,
Low power consumption,
Submersible or in line
The SP Series pumps...
This pump, by Jebao, is great for ponds, streams, and extra large fountains and waterfalls. Pump employs a vortex impeller driven by asynchronous magnetic induction to deliver direct drive output at magnetic drive efficiency. , passes larger particle...
sku: PDWP-02660, mpn: 02660, ean: 0025033026605,
This Pondmaster magnetic drive, submersible, waterfall pump is a high capacity pump designed specifically for use in lager pond installations. This highly efficient unit, featuring reliable, ceramic bearings, delivers 3,000 gallons per hour with a 15...