Product Description & Reviews
Introduce more oxygen faster with a 4400AF Surface Aerator. The high-performance design of this aerator uses a single open propeller that creates and pushes water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spreads the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 19 ft. (.5M) of water. The 4400HA Surface Aerator is ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 1 acre.Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards, 50Hz models CE marked. / An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit.
Features & Highlights
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards, 50Hz models CE marked. / An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- The 4400HA Surface Aerator is ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 1 acre.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs.
- All units come with three 50 ft. (15m) mooring lines.
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments.
|Item Weight:||63 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 8400VFX-200, mpn: 8400VFX200, ean: 0639767004312,
sku: 8400JF-250, mpn: 8400JF250, ean: 0639767003605,