The Compost Wizard Starter Kit includes everything you need to help you start your own nutrient-rich compost. Our compost package includes the ever popular Compost Wizard Jr., 1 kitchen compost pail, 2 compost fiber bricks, and 2 (16 oz) Enhanced Compost Accelerator pouches. Getting started is easy. Simply find a sunny spot for your wheeled base and compost tumbler, then add the compost material and start spinning. The Compost Wizard Jr. chamber agitates the entire batch while rotating causing oxygen and moisture to be more evenly distributed and reducing composting time. Our compost starter kit holds 7 cubic feet of compost: perfect for an urban yard or the weekend gardener. Handles provide great grips to make rotating the compost bin easier than crank compost models. The 12-inch twist off lid is large enough to fit large ingredients while keeping your compost safely closed from pets and children. The lid also doubles as another turning point for the composter. Designed for optimal function, the compost outdoor bin features aeration holes to provide needed airflow for the compost. For areas with low air currents you might find it necessary to drill more holes to provide more circulation to your fertilizer. Effortlessly spin the compost tumber on the wheeled base to mix your ingredients. Once you are ready to use simply remove the compost bin from the base to move the tumbler around your yard for easy distribution. Because the compost bucket has a low profile it will stay out of sight and won’t be blown over in high winds. Created from 100% recycled material, the Composter Wizard Starter Kit Jr. will help keep organic waste out of landfills and give you a nutrient-rich fertilizer that will save you time and money. Turn the compost tumbler at least once a week and after each addition of new material. You will see fresh compost in as little as 14 days. For best results wait for a single batch to completely compost before adding more material.
The Compost Wizard Jr. holds 7 cubic feet of compost and sits on a wheeled base. The handles provide excellent grip to make turning even easier compared to other models and crank versions. The 12" twist off lid keeps your compost safely closed off but is easy to remove and even doubles as an extra turning point. The ends feature aeration holes, which provide much needed airflow for the compost batch with the option of drilling more for those who live in areas with low air currents.The wheeled base allows owners to turn the bin effortlessly and can easily be separated to allow the compost bin to roll freely from place to place. The low profile ensures that it stays out of sight and won't be blown over in high winds like other compost tumblers. The resin material used to mold the compost bin is 100-Percent recycled and the rich dark color absorbs the sun's heat keeping your compost at a nice hot temperature (100-150 degrees F).
It comes fully assembled and requires little maintenance. Just turn the compost tumbler once a week and after addition of new material and you can see fresh earthy compost in as little as 14 days.* Help keep organic waste out of our landfills by getting a Compost Wizard Jr. compost tumbler today.
*For best results, wait for a single batch to completely compost before adding more material. 14 day projection is based on ideal conditions.
Features & Highlights
- AFFORDABLE AND SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION - Made from recycled polyethylene, our composter tumbler is designed to help you reuse and recycle waste. At Good Ideas, we created our outdoor composter compact design as a more affordable solution when beginning your compost journey. This compost kit includes 2 compost fibers, 2 accelerator pouches, and kitchen caddy to give you even more for your money.
- EASY TO USE - New to composting? The Compost Wizard Jr starter kit has everything you need to get composting quickly. To get the compost you want to simply combine 1 part green (nitrogen) to 2 parts brown (carbon) ingredients, and a handful of dirt or compost boost to introduce new microbes. Tumble the bin at least once a week and your natural fertilizer will be ready to use in about 14 days.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY TO USE - The Compost Wizard Jr comes ready to use in two parts so you can spend less time assembling and more time composting. Place the compost container on top of the base in a sunny spot of your yard and start creating a nutrient-rich, animal and child-safe fertilizer that will give your garden the boost it needs.
- FOR THE URBAN OR WEEKEND GARDENER - Holds 7 cubic feet of capacity; the compost bucket is perfect for urban yards. Although this compost starter kit is more compact, the design doesn’t lack in function. The with vent holes, turn wheels and a large opening the compost tumbler outdoor bin has all the same features as larger, more expensive composters.
- MADE IN THE USA - Our composter starter kit is made in the United States with FDA approved materials to ensure that our product is safe to use around children and pets as well as create a rich mulch for your garden. Our container is virtually animal proof so unwanted visitors won’t get into your compost. The black color helps absorbs heat to speed up combustion.
- 7 cubic foot capacity - 100% Recycled Material - BPA Free
- Includes Compost Wizard Jr, 2 accelerator pouches, 2 compost fiber bricks, 1 compost pail
- Fully Assembled-Low maintenance
- Safe for pets and children
- Made in the USA with FDA approved materials
|Manufacturer:||Good Ideas Inc|
|Publisher:||Good Ideas Inc|
|Studio:||Good Ideas Inc|
|Item Weight:||43 pounds|
|Item Size:||23 x 23 x 23 inches|
|Package Weight:||32.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||22.2 x 22.1 x 22.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Good Ideas, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By EasyPro Pond Products
Three pack of MRL10 - 10 Watt Halogen rock lights and an MT60 transformer. Turn your water feature or landscape into a stunning night time display. Hard, durable, simulated rock shell makes these lights very easy to hide in ponds, streams and waterfa...