Product Description & Reviews
Pressurized Filter System features a unique, manually operated agitator for dislodging over 90 percent of the pond residue that accumulates in the filter chamber. This patent pending feature is employed during the backwash and rinse operation. Available with or without an internally mounted, integrated UV filter light to control green water. Agitator unlocks waste from media saving the amount of water discharged during backwash and rinse cycles. Unique, patent pending 3-way master valve locks into "run", "rinse" and "backwash" settings. Clear-vue inspection port to monitor water clarity during backwash/rinse operation. Positive pressure lock ring to ensure a tight water seal. Bio-Matrix media affords maximum surface area for beneficial bacteria growth. Heavy duty poly canister can be buried for hidden installation. Integrated waterproof UV transformer (on units with UV light). 1-1/2in threaded fittings, ball valves for waste line and swivel fitting included.
Features & Highlights
- Pressurized filter for 1000-gallons ponds
- Features a unique, manually operated agitator for dislodging over 90 percent of the pond residue that accumulates in the filter chamber
- This patent pending feature is employed during the backwash and rinse operation
- For pumps of 900 to 1500-GPH with 20-feet maximum pumping height
- 8900 cubic inch/minute, requires 3/4-inch inside diameter tubing (not included), 100-watts
|Item Weight:||26 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.5 x 19.5 x 19.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 8400JF-250, mpn: 8400JF250, ean: 0639767003605,
By Outdoor Water Solutions
mpn: FTN0083, ean: 0843835000834,