Whether you are a veteran backyard chef or an amateur griller learning the ropes, this BBQ Grill and Smoker Combo is for you. This barbecue has two separate openings, one for the grill itself and the other for the connected offset smoker, that allow the ultimate backyard experience. An easy to read thermometer is connected inside the main lid so you never have to worry about opening the lid to check the temperature. There are two wooden shelves, one in the front and one on the side, and another metal grating below that provides maximum shelf space. Lightweight, easy to move, this is the grill of choice for anyone who looks forward to cooking outdoors.
Features & Highlights
- Chimney allows increased air flow. Smoker firebox attached to side for offset heat and slow smoke flavor.
- Vent on side of smoker grants better air flow. Thermometer inside top so you can always read the temperature. Wheels for easy mobility.
- Two wooden shelves as well as lower metal grating for maximum shelf space. Wooden handles to avoid accidents while opening lids. Assembly required.
- Overall: 49"L x 25"W x 37"H. BBQ Interior: 24"L x 12" diameter. Small Smoker Interior: 11.5"L x 12" diameter. Side Shelf: 8"L x 15"W. Front Shelf: 23.75"L x 8"W. Lower Shelf / Grating: 23"L x 13"W. Chimney: 3" diameter x 3"H. Legs: 1.25" diameter. Smoker Vent: 3.5"W x 3"H. Wheels: Dia. 6" x 0.75"W. Handles: 5.5"L x 0.5"W.
- BONUS TURN YOUR HOUSE FOR MAKING MONEY EBOOK
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MRT SUPPLY, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.