Model MH30E super insulated double drink electric waterer serves 125 head of cattle or 70 horses. Suitable for range, pasture or feedlot use. Painted, galvanized steel jacket with formed galvanized steel trough and cast iron valve cover. Superior quality. Heavy gauge sidewalls and drawn steel troughs are rounded to prevent livestock injury. Handy plugs drain water in seconds. All models are super insulated and fully warranted. Extra thick foam insulation has an R-value of 7.14 per inch--the most of any competing waterers. Our polyurethane foam clings tightly around the trough and on the jacket. This superior insulation is water resistant, is unattractive to rodents, and contains no formaldehyde or chlorofluorocarbons. Cuts your heating costs. Features our exceptionally dependable rugged valve constructed of ABS, a tough and low porosity material.
Features & Highlights
- MH30E super insulated elecric heated livestock waterer serves 125 head of cattle or 70 horses, suitable for range, pasture or feedlot use
- Super insulation cuts heating costs, extra thick foam insulation has a r-value of 7.14 per-inch, the most of any competing waterer
- Our polyurethane foam clings tightly around the trough and on the jacket
- This superior insulation is water resistant
- Insulation is unattractive to rodents and contains no formaldehyde or chlorofluorocarbons
|Item Weight:||102 pounds|
|Item Size:||21 x 29 x 29 inches|
|Package Weight:||104 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 20 x 20 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brower, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.