Beenaspiring Submersible Water Pump Solar Power Panel Kit Fountain Pool Garden Pond Fishing
Beenaspiring Submersible Water Pump Solar Power Panel Kit Fountain Pool Garden Pond Fishing by Beenaspiring at Fountain City Art Ctr.. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Decorate your fountain with our Ohuhu Solar Powered Birdbath Fountain Pump. Helps to circulate oxyled and water in your bird baths, aquariums and/or
Decorate your fountain with our Ohuhu Solar Powered Birdbath Fountain Pump.
Helps to circulate oxyled and water in your bird baths, aquariums and/or ponds and fountains.
Fully powered by the sun, this fountain pump runs automatically, is eco-friendly and efficient.
It is equipped with 4 nozzle spray design and also makes a great decoration.
-Material: sponge, ABS
-Product Weight: 0.57lb/260g
-Package Dimension:7.1" x 6.9" x 1.8"/180*175*45mm
-Solar Panel: 7V/1.4W ,Diameter: 6.3 inches
-Brushless Pump Input: DC 4.5-10V
-Maximum Quantity of Flow: 150L/H
-Maximum Delivery Height: 18", Regular:10~15";
-Minimum Water Depth in Fountain Should Be 1 3/4"
-Life Span: >10,000 hours
1. Be sure to there is sufficient amount of water in the fountain, especially on sunny days.
2. Ensure the pump is always below the surface of the water
3. Keep the surface of solar panel clean
4. The pump will continuously work only when there is sufficient sunlight
6. Peel off the plastic film protector before using for the first time
7. The pump is full of air during first-time use. Once the water runs through the pump, it will begin to work normally. .
Shipping to: United States
Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO,
Features & Highlights
Eco-friendly, 7v/1.4w solar-powered decorative fountain with brushless pump
Simply place the solar panel in sunlight to auto start, great water circulation for oxygen
Package includes 4 nozzles sprays, each with its own unique design
Choose to float or submerge this solar powered fountain underwater, suitable for bird baths, aquariums and/or small ponds
Easily detach the brushless pump as needed