9GreenBox - Black Fire Desert Rose
9GreenBox - Black Fire Desert Rose by 9GreenBox.com at Fountain City Art Ctr.. MPN: B001PUHFF2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Desert Rose or Adenium obesum is a famous house plant in temperate regions. Uncountable hybrids have been developed and has been famous because of
Desert Rose or Adenium obesum is a famous house plant in temperate regions. Uncountable hybrids have been developed and has been famous because of its colorful flowers. Can be grown in a pot and is commonly used for bonsai plant. An easy growing house plant that adds a colorful design to your house and garden.
Features & Highlights
- BLACK FIRE DESERT ROSE - Desert Rose is a plant that produces abundant of trumpet-shaped flowers in different shades. It can be in pink, rose, white and yellow. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. A Beauty Plant that will definitely add a touch to your garden extracting a lively vibrant color. Flowers are estimated to grow up to 2-3 inches in diameter and can be single, double, or even triple.
- GROWING DESERT ROSE PLANT - a tough flowering plant that doesn't require much attention. One of those easy growing plant. Place your Desert Rose Plant in a place where it can catch full sunlight. Water when the soil is already dry but reduce watering when winter season arrives, keep hydrated enough for it to live. Keep your plant in at least 50F at all times, is it ideal to plant your Desert Rose in a pot for you to be able to move it as an indoor plant in winter season.
- TAKING CARE OF DESERT ROSE - Desert Rose Plants attracts several pests. These includes mealybug. If you see this insects you can destroy and remove each of them by just simply touching them with a cotton swap dipped in rubbing alcohol. There are also insects that not that visible but creates a web like covering on leaves and buds. If you think that your Desert Plant is having a mild problem with these insects what you can do is use a strong jet of water to remove the pests.
- PRUNING - In order to maintain your Desert Rose, pruning will be needed. You can start by cutting off those cold-damaged portions of your plant in late winter or in spring time once you notice new growth has emerged. Pruning before expected flowering of the plant encourages resulting in abundant flower blossom.
- 9GreenBox - Black Fire Desert Rose that you will be receiving in your purchase is a 5-7'' inch live plant. Ships with bare roots. Proudly HomeGrown by 9GreenBox
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 9GreenBox.com, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Mountain Valley Seed Company
mpn: 31780, ean: 0740006012804,
Delphinium elatum. 24 to 30 inches. Eye-catching double blooms on 12 to 15 inch spikes. Unless otherwise stated below, all colors have white bees.Delphinium Flower Seeds - Magic Fountains Series - Mix - 1000 Seeds - Delphinium elatum. Non-GMO - Open ...
By Caribbean Garden Seeds
Rapidly germinating, keep seed in constant moisture (not wet) with temperatures of about +20°C [68°F]. Seeds must be covered thinly. Do not cover very small seeds, but tightly press into the earth. Keep in cooler conditions after germination occurs...
Fountain Grass 'Little Bunny' - Size: 1 Gallon - Live Potted Plants - Pennisetum. Little Bunny Fountain Grass, Pennisetum alopecuroides 'Little Bunny', is a mini form of Fountain Grass at only 12 inches tall and a welcome variety to those with small ...
Little Bunny Fountain Grass, Pennisetum alopecuroides 'Little Bunny', is a mini form of Fountain Grass at only 12 inches tall and a welcome variety to those with small beds, court yards and rock gardens. Near the end of summer, fluffy cream-white plu...
FOUNTAIN GRASS (Pennisetum alopecuroides) 50 seeds Pennisetum alopecuroides, known as Fountain Grass or Swamp Foxtails, is a lovely grass that is native to Australia. P. alopecuroides is a tufted or clump forming grass, that means, it does not spread...
Black Fountain Grass MOISTURE REQ.: Dry LIGHT EXPOSURE: Sun HEIGHT W/O BLOOM: 2 ft HEIGHT W/BLOOM: 2.5-3 ft Black Fountain Grass is noteworthy for its dark, deluxe, bottlebrush plumes. The five-inch flowers look purple or brown-black, depending on ho...
Russelia equisetiformis RED FOUNTAIN FIRECRACKER PLANT Blooms Year Round ~PLANT~. This offer is for a 6-8 inch size plant.. Plant type: Tender Perennial, Houseplant Hardiness: Zone 9-11. Root hardy but will die back in zones 8. Possibly colder with a...
By Grower's Solution
'Hameln' Dwarf Fountain Grass - Hardy Healthy Perennial Quart Pot 1 plant each. Attributes: You are purchasing the 'Hameln' Dwarf Fountain Grass - Quart Pot - 1 plant Deciduous, perennial ornamental grass Easy to care for and maintain Great as specim...
The Money Tree, or Pachira, is thought by respectable Feng Shui Masters to bring good luck and fortune to businesses and families. It is a tropical wet land tree native to Central and South American Swamps. In 1986, the popularity of these ornamental...