9GreenBox - 3 Style Spiral Lucky Bamboo with Hollow Brown Ceramic Vase
9GreenBox - 3 Style Spiral Lucky Bamboo with Hollow Brown Ceramic Vase by 9GreenBox.com at Fountain City Art Ctr.. MPN: B002F914G8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Native to Cameroon in West Africa, this shrub wetland species of plant is known for is stability and tranquility. These ornamental plants bring
Native to Cameroon in West Africa, this shrub wetland species of plant is known for is stability and tranquility. These ornamental plants bring fortune and happiness to anyone who keeps them in their home or work place. The stalks of this lucky bamboo are braided and twist to form a unified thick stem. Care Instructions included.
Features & Highlights
- LUCKY BAMBOO - a well-known plant for bringing good fortune and one key element in feng shui in Chinese Culture. A good addition as a décor in your home, believed to extract a positive energy into your home or office. Receiving a bamboo plant as a gift is assumed to bring a good luck to the receiver. Lucky Bamboo house plant is estimated to grow about 2 to 3 feet in height.
- TAKING CARE OF BAMBOO PLANT - a bamboo plant grows fine in a vase filled with pebbles with an inch of water. A drop of liquid fertilizer once a week will motivate its growth. Note that the water of the Bamboo Plant should be changed once in every two weeks. Prefers bright and filtered sunlight, avoid placing in a direct sunlight as it will burn the leaves
- TRIMMING A LUCKY BAMBOO - cutting the main stalk of the lucky bamboo is not a good idea. You can do the trimming within the offshoots in an inch or two of the main stem. To depress new growth, you can dip the cut end in paraffin.
- Vase is 2.5 x 2.5 x 5'' inches.
- Proudly Handmade by 9GreenBox
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 9GreenBox.com, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
This is a Tropical plant and with most tropical plants.This one despises temperatures below 50 degrees. So keep it warm - Also because its tropical = It prefers humid air so give it a mist if you can when growing it inside. Aglaonema will change thei...
Although not hardy in northern areas, annual fountain grass is an outstanding accent plant for the annual border. It is very fast growing & will form a large clump. It tends to be an arching, upright plant. Produces burgundy red leaves & flower heads...
By seed kingdom
Annual. Masses of 5 different colors - blue,liliac, white,crimson,rose, tumble over the sides of hanging baskets and spill over walls and container edges with this ultra-floriferous Lobelia! Very lush and well-branched, these low plants just keep bea...
50+ DELPHINIUM WHITE MAGIC FOUNTAIN aka LARKSPUR FLOWER SEEDSPlant Habit:Columnar/Upright, Flowering, Spreading/Branched. Plant Type:Decorative Plant. Sunlight:Full Sun - Partial Shade. USDA Hardiness Zone (°F):ZONES 3 - 10. Plant Format:Seeds. ...
By Hirt's Gardens
Delphinium x elatum 'Cherry Blossom' Color of Bloom: Pink. Height: 24-36 inches Hardy Zones 2-7. Months of Bloom: Summer Attracts Butterflies Immediate shipping in one quart pots. Shipped dormant in the winter DELPHINIUM: These spiked flowers origina...
By Plants by Post
Pennisetum rubrum, or red fountain grass, stands out from other ornamental grasses due to its stunning colors & plume-like flower clusters. Standing 4 to 5' tall, red fountain grass’s deep burgundy leaves are topped with red inflorescence that that...
mpn: OL-002, ean: 4202250030325,
Hardy in zones 8-11. In cooler regions grow as a Patio Plant or House Plant! Makes a very unusual bonsai! The olive is native to the Mediterranean region, tropical and central Asia and various parts of Africa. The olive has a history almost as long a...
By Premier Plant Solutions
mpn: 10117, ean: 0746326101174,
Tufted, gracefully arching green mound, turning gold in fall, boasts buff bottlebrush plumes from August through October. Light exposure: sun. Hardiness zones 5-7 habit: arching. Perennial. Deer resistant, summer flowering, yellow fall color. Erosion...
By seed kingdom
Annual. Masses of bright blue blooms tumble over the sides of hanging baskets and spill over walls and container edges with this ultra-floriferous Lobelia! Very lush and well-branched, these low plants just keep bearing more and more gorgeous 1/2-inc...
Fall color is also just as beautiful with many shades of yellow and orange leaf colors,,,, Mature height is about **8-10 FT** however can be kept shorter if you wish as it responds well to trimming,,,,Will be shipped very shortly after payment with r...